TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website( www.flextechnutrition.com ), is owned and operated by FlexTech Nutrition (Pty) Ltd, with the intention of providing customers with an online platform to purchase our products. By making use of our facility you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our T’s & C’s that follow.
- All copyright, trademarks and data on our website are the property of or licensed to
FlexTech Nutrition, and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
- The unauthorised use of our website, including but not limited to, copying, reproduction,
variation, modification or distribution the uploading of any unlawful or damaging
information or viral software, or the creation of any links to our website from any other site whatsoever, is strictly prohibited.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on nutritechfit.com however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, sizes or other content available on flextechnutrition.com are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Your privacy is important to us and we will therefor make reasonable efforts to ensure that any information that you upload on our website will be stored on a secure server.
- All sensitive data is secured stored within our payment gate service provider, MyGate’s systems using internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
- No credit card data will be stored.
- You use our website entirely at your own risk.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damages suffered by you, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, caused or arising from the use of our website or the purchase of our products.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of flextechnutrition.com and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting the changes on flextechnutrition.com. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to flextechnutrition.com.
- No order placed by the Buyer shall be deemed to be accepted by the Company until a written acknowledgement of order is issued by the Company or (if earlier) the Company delivers the Goods to the Buyer. The acknowledgement of an order by a message on the Company’s website or an e-mail shall constitute confirmation or acceptance of such order. The order confirmation e-mail will state the following: the goods to be delivered; the delivery fees; Value-Added Tax and the amount debited from your payment card.
- The Buyer shall ensure that the terms of its order and any applicable specification are complete and accurate.